Friday, September 12, 2008

3 more days...

My last weekend in Boston is upon me and has fall has arrived in time to grace me with a few days of chilly mornings, breezy afternoons and perfect nights. I have spent more time in EMS and Target than I ever thought possible and I believe I am almost ready to depart...My itinerary is as follows:

September 15 Boston-Bangkok

September 20 Bangkok-Siem Reap, Cambodia

September 28 Vietnam

October 25 Laos

November 1 Chiang Mai, Thailand

November 7 Bangkok-Sydney

January 23 Sydney-Christchurch, NZ

April 7 Auckland, NZ-Fiji

April 15 Fiji-Boston

Please send me emails, stories, and updates as although I am so excited for my adventure, I will miss everyone. Much love.

2 comments:

Ty and Sara said...

abbey I love your blog! your adventure sounds like a dream! have fun!

Hoppy said...

funbags, you are going to have to write something meaningless and shallow every now and then otherwise all this introspectiveness and self refelection will be lost on me! Good luck, have an amazing trip. Nigel